We are a fast growing business and we are actively looking to grow the team, both in our Glasgow and Edinburgh offices. Please see below for our current vacancies.
Property Manager (Closing date 20th June 2021)
We are looking to recruit an individual self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work well in a high pressured environment.
They must also be able to prioritise and take ownership of a busy and demanding workload for across a portfolio of clients.
Key duties include:
- Reactive client service. Communication skills must be to an excellent standard, both in the written and spoken word.
- Issue resolution and closed-loop reporting.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve client issues with regards to property maintenance, building services and account queries.
- Building strong relationships with the virtual team, including contractors and suppliers, managing site visit objectives and outcomes.
- Keeping clients fully updated via web, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating effectively to clients.
- All connected admin – updating internal files/database.
- Taking payments by phone and on-line and liaise closely with in-house finance department.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise own workload is key.
Applications and accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org