We are a fast growing business and we are actively looking to grow the team. Please see below for our current vacancies.
Client Services Administrator
We are looking to recruit an individual self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work well in a high pressured environment.
They must also be able to prioritise and take ownership of a busy and demanding workload for across a portfolio of clients.
Key duties include:
- Reactive client service. Communication skills must be to an excellent standard, both in the written and spoken word.
- Issue resolution and closed-loop reporting.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve client issues with regards to property maintenance, building services and account queries.
- Building strong relationships with the virtual team, including contractors and suppliers, managing site visit objectives and outcomes.
- Keeping clients fully updated via web, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating effectively to clients.
- All connected admin – updating internal files/database.
- Taking payments by phone and on-line and liaise closely with in-house finance department.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise own workload is key.
Applications and accompanying CV by Friday 6th September to email@example.com